This course can be delivered within one day. This course provides a wealth of insight and game, as well as new paradigms and frameworks that will help you see the truth clearly. File Size: 226.68MB Format File: 1 M4 1 MP3, 1 PDF
Will Freemen – 13 Life Strategies
THIS COURSE IS FOR IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN ENGLISH ARTICLE.
✔️ Are you serious about taking your life to the next level?
✔️ You need strategies to win in every area of your life
✔️ Over a decade’s research, experimentation, and intensive coaching have given you deep insights into how to play and win in the game called life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to get what you want in your life: Getting agreement is key
- How to fix your lifestyle problems by killing your consumer mentality
- What hobbies and side hustles can do for you?
- Why momentum is more important that money
- How to win when you wake up
- How to eliminate anxiety by getting sh$t done right now
- How to get over the pain
- Why patience is for peasants while persistence is for players
- Why obsession is so important for success
- The perfect way to overcome perfectionism by taking imperfect actions
- You need to be open-minded to succeed
- The truth is that true players believe in probabilities and not certainties.
- The 80/20 rule: How to succeed in every area of your life
WHAT DO YOU GET?
✔️ A concentrated game for the brain that lasts an hour, plus a pdf ebook of 25 pages.
HOW THIS COURSE WILL ASSIST YOU
- You receive a decade of concentrated, crowdsourced and curated wisdom from me, my 6, 7, and 8-figure entrepreneur friends, and clients.
- You are able to take in a lot of information and game, as well as new paradigms and frameworks that will help you see the truth clearly.
- Strategies for success are taught that will save you thousands of hours of trial and errors.
- These strategies can be implemented immediately to maximize your health, wealth and relationships
Get the course today and take your life to the next level!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 95
- Assessments Yes