This course can be ordered and delivered within one hour!)The Academy Each of these concepts has been given a module. This module contains a series lesson, video, handouts and materials to assist you in mastering the concept.
Kelsa Dickey – Financial Coach Academy
A Financial A Coaching Program that Covers Everything
The Financial Coach Academy™ will walk you through step-By-Step by step guide on how to become a coach, and run your business efficiently.
Train by and specifically for you Financial Coaches
Modules, lessons, and topics covered in the Financial Coach Academy
Clarity on Who You Are and Who You Serve
- You have gained clarity about who you are and what you do.
- A clear vision for what kind of business you’re creating.
- Identified your niche.
- You have learned what challenges your ideal client is facing.
- Accept your potential to be a financial coach.
- You can turn that into a compelling Why Story.
- Select a business name and choose a title
- You should have a good grasp of the legal and administrative steps that you can take right now to help your business.
A Client’s First Experience Working With You
Module 2 Lessons
- You have created a client journey map for your business.
- Create your sales conversation process
- You have launched your first coaching session for clients.
- Activated a scheduling application.
- We created a tracking system to track leads, prospects, clients, and other information.
- Announced you’re looking for clients (maybe even had a couple practice clients under your belt as well)
Module 2 Feedback
Click on the arrows for reviews⤴
Building for the long-term-Amazing Results Through Long-Term Client Relationships
Module 3 Lessons
- Design a coaching program specifically for your business.
- You have created great content that will get your clients results.
- Effective coaching skills were acquired.
- Examined different financial concepts from a coaching perspective.
- Adopted the four key roles you’ll play as a coach.
- I have mastered the art of asking relevant questions.
- Your Coaching Agreement was created.
- Created and launched an Onboarding Sequence to help clients.
- Built a tracking system for your clients’ journey through your program.
- Establishing important policies will help you set boundaries and communicate expectations with your clients.
Module 3 Feedback
Selling your coaching with integrity
Module 4 Lessons
- You can identify where your clients are right now and where they want to go. Then, you can determine how your services can help them bridge the gap.
- Your coaching program can help clients solve their current problems in Brainstormed ways.
- Reflected on what you appreciate and dislike about sales conversations you’ve experienced.
- Design a pre-Game sales strategy
- The strategy of “teeing up” Your coaching.
- You wrote pivot statements for Discovery.
- Find out how the energy of your workplace impacts your sales conversations
- Explored various objections you may hear and how you’ll respond to them.
- You have identified 10 benefits to your coaching.
- This outline will show you how to wrap up Discovery for three possible scenarios.
Module 4 Feedback
Click on the arrows for reviews⤴
Marketing Your Coaching
Module 5 Lessons
- Establish goals for referral marketing and social networking marketing.
- Learning strategies to identify and establish referral relationships.
- Identified who’s in front of your ideal clients on a regular basis already.
- Your coaching program can help your clients solve their current problems in Brainstormed ways.
- Design a reach-Our strategy to connect with referral partners (templates available!).
- Follow up-Up strategy after one-To-One with a referral partner.
- Launched a social marketing strategy for your financial coach business.
- Below is a calendar of social media content to help you achieve your goals and build trust among prospects.
- What are the main components of your website?
- Copywriter for your website.
- We explored various taglines and commercials that you could use to get the most out of the networking events you attend.
Module 5 Feedback
Get your instant download Kelsa Dickey – Financial Coach Academy
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 75
- Assessments Yes