(This course is available as a Pre-Order and will be delivered in a matter of days!We work from basics including joint mobility and flexibility, moving into the study of mechanics & transitions which allow us to integrate a soft, strong spine into our general movement.
Dragon Spine #1 / Lucía Toker
Highlights & Takeaways
If you are interested in this course, please let us know.
- This step-by-step guide will help you to maintain the arch in your spine.
- It is your desire to improve your understanding of the spine and movement practices.
- You are interested in a complete spinal mobility & flexibility program
- You are interested in mechanics & transitions to integrate a fluid spine into all your movement
- You are interested to increase your total body awareness, and movement intelligence.
- This central axis is something you would like to understand and enrich all of your movements.
About the Course
This program is an intentional process that supports a stable and comfortable arch in your spine.
We work from basics including joint mobility and flexibility, moving into the study of mechanics & transitions which allow us to integrate a soft, strong spine into our general movement.
This program is based upon a method that has been tested with hundreds of students in workshops. It was developed from years of research on the habilitation and use of neuromechanical concepts, functional anatomy, and biomechanics. With an understanding of all the variables, it is possible to easily inhabit complex spinal movements.
The 12-week program contains audiovisual material, written guidance for practice and complementary theoretical material. This will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of the key concepts behind the movements we are trying to achieve. This program will provide you with a wealth knowledge that will be invaluable in your practice of movement.
For this course, you don’t need any previous acrobatic experience. The course is a progressive and complete process in which we address the most basic needs first. This course is for anyone who wants to improve their movement skills. You can come as you are.
You’ll receive individual feedback and be able to ask any questions throughout the course. I’m here to help you.
Get your instant download Dragon Spine #1 / Lucía Toker
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 58
- Assessments Yes