When you DO have strong ojas, you’re able to maintain your physical and Maintain emotional equilibrium and resist stress and retain inner peace — even in times as difficult as these.
Dr. Marc Halpern – Ayurveda for Strengthening Your Immune System and Balancing Mind, Body & Soul
Explore the easy way-To-implement practices & specific foods, lifestyle approaches, and You can use plant medicines to improve all aspects of your health and boost your immune strength.
Are you feeling stressed out, cooped up, overwhelmed, or worried about what’ll happen if you come down with something?
If so, you’re by no means alone.
During this time of massive global tumult, pretty much all of us are feeling like it’s more crucial than ever to protect our bodies from illness — and Our minds can be freed from panic.
And for Many of us need support. and Solutions beyond the traditional medical model or to supplement our Western approach-Medical approaches to Health and healing.
With all we’re dealing with, it’s vital to strengthen our physical immunity and our emotional resilience — and to do so holistically.
In Ayurvedic medicine’s body-Mind-Spirit approach to wellness: A strong amount ojas — the foundation of a healthy immune system — is considered critical to every aspect of your health and wellbeing.
It’s the key that protects you from disease and helps you maintain physical and Balance your emotions.
According to Dr. Marc HalpernA pioneer in the field of Ayurveda In the West When your ojas are vigorous You can’t be affected by any disease.
If you don’t have healthy ojas, your body and The mind is vulnerable to illness and Your emotions (which are likely to be amplified right now)
When you DO have strong ojas, you’re able to Maintain your physical health and Maintain emotional equilibrium and resist stress and retain inner peace — even in times as difficult as these.
Do you feel the need for this type of life?-sustaining vitality?
Join Marc for A 7-step ojas-boosting journey — where you’ll dive deep into ancient Ayurvedic medicine to prevent and Reduce the possibility of getting sick.
In Marc’s brand-First, new-ever Shift Network course, you’ll explore It’s easy-To-Implement yourself-care practices You can build an immune system that is powerful and strong and ojas… To nurture yourself through the common flu or other pervasive diseases… To experience resilience in the face tremendous change… and To In fact, you can feel peace.…
It is possible to see possibilities that you may not be able to imagine right now but are possible at a higher level of consciousness. Ayurveda You can.
You’ll find out how to use Ayurvedic medicine to support every facet of your life — physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
You’ll keep a journal to deepen your connection with your true nature.
You’ll understand the three causes of disease — and How to stop them using the Three Pillars of Life and Certain medicinal herbs.
And you’ll get a richer-More than-a holistic view of your Ayurvedic constitution and how to nourish it with specific foods and Everyday lifestyle practices
Along the way, you’ll discover a new language within an age-Old system of wellness and you’ll walk away with An in-depth understanding of how to apply these principles Ayurveda Avoid suffering in order to strengthen your immune system and sickness, and transform your life.
Be guided and A leader in Ayurvedic Medicine will support you during this challenging time
Marc Is a recognized pioneer in the field. Ayurveda The West. One of the few Westerners who are recognized in the U.S. and India as an authority on Ayurvedic Medicine, he’s the co-The founder of two national Ayurvedic medical organizations, and president of California College of Ayurveda, and The author of four books Ayurveda.
He was able to recover from an incurable autoimmune disorder in his 20s. and Seven years of chronic fatigue and debilitating symptoms. Marc We can help you How to apply an ancient, time-tested method-The best principles for your own health and wellness and Healing — including your power to build up ojas within yourself.
An exceptional teacher who guides with extraordinary care and clarity, Marc has dedicated his life’s work to sharing Ayurvedic wisdom, and he offers you a unique opportunity to receive some of the world’s oldest knowledge for Taking control of your health.
When you join him for Ayurveda for Strengthening Your Immune System and Balancing Mind, Body & Soul, you’ll be introduced to a powerful toolkit of practices you can use for A lifetime of strong immunity and vibrant wellbeing.
There’s never been a more important time than now for Personal healing and spiritual awakening. As Marc In Healing Your Life, “healing the world begins with healing yourself.”
By building your ojas and practicing simple diet and lifestyle techniques, and your eagerness to open to broader realms of possibility, you’ll emerge from this training with knowledge that dates back at least 5,000 years and brings greater health and higher consciousness into your life — giving you direct access to more peace of mind, physical wellbeing, and joy.
These seven transformational weeks were filled with Marc, you’ll explore:
- Ayurvedic medicine’s deeper principles to help you avoid illness and support your immune system. and Enjoy vibrant health
- These are the 3 main causes of disease and suffering that weaken the body — and The 3 Pillars of Life Support Your body’s health and Mind
- Your unique roadmap for Maintaining physical and mental health and Ayurvedic medicine for emotional well-being
- The Ayurvedic keys for building immunity and The most important physiological concepts Ayurveda: Agni (digestive fire), ama (residue from poor digestion). and ojas
- It’s easy-To-Make use of tools for strengthening your ojas — including which foods to eat, helpful body therapies, meditation, recipes, and More
- You can use this daily routine to support every aspect of your life, even healthy sleep.
- Five for yourself-care practices Support your immune system
- Recognizing the source of your problems is key to recovering your lost health. Your imbalance’s nature
- Ayurvedic cooking: principles and practicesand Menu ideas
- Essential ten plant medicine remedies For strengthening your ojas
- You can trust again on the same practices and Reconnect with your heart once more and You can still calm down, even in the most stressful of times
What a great job you did with prevention and Your immune system is key to treating diseases.
As you’ll discover, you have the power to withstand physical, emotional, chemical, and other pathogenic stresses — all by building your ojas — the essence of a healthy immune response and Happiness is the key to a happy mind
Selflessness is the greatest gift.-Study of Ayurvedic medicine for Your own life has the ability to increase your resistance against disease and It increases your sense of peace
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
This article contains 7-Part transformational intensive Marc This guide will take you through the basic body.-Mind-spirit skills you’ll need to successfully strengthen your ojas, address your health challenges, and Prevent disease.
This course will offer training sessions and instruction. and Experiential practices with Marc. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to strengthen your immune system and Get a healthy, vibrant body and Mental health.
Module 1: Role of Your Body, Mind & Consciousness in Your Health
In this module you will find the introduction. Marc This will help you understand the deeper principles of Ayurveda — starting with the perspective that your body, mind, and Integration of consciousness is possible and They cannot be separated. What affects one part of your being can have an effect on all parts of your being.
As such, you’ll dive right in to specifically how to use Ayurveda As a holistic approach to both prevention and treatment and treating disease.
- These are the 3 main causes of disease The mind’s movement is what weakens the body (parinama)The failure of the intellect (pragyaparadha), and Misuse of the senses (asatmendriyartha samyoga)
- The primordial cause All the suffering that it causes Nearly It is impossible to hear your inner wisdom.
- The 3 Pillars and They are vital for your health and wellness and mind: healthy digestion, healthy sleep and rest, and Healthy sexual expression
Module 2: Your Ayurvedic Constitution Affects Your Wellbeing & Immunity
In this module, you’ll explore the core of Ayurveda.
Your Ayurvedic constitution (prakruti) This is how you can understand who you really are as an individual with a particular body type. and a unique personality. Your Prakruti This is a roadmap Your inner nature and There are clear steps to maintain balance in your daily life.
There is no right answer for everyone. Everything is right for someone. Your prakruti holds the key to understanding what’s right for YOU.
This session, you’ll delve into:
- Nature’s 10 pairs of opposite characteristics, which are inherent in all elements, can be described as the 10 pairs of nature.
- The 5 elements — Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
- The 3 doshas — vata, pitta, and Kapha — and They combine to make your unique constitution
- How do I calculate the Percentages of each dosha In your constitution
- How your uniqueness can complement others and vice versa — and How to apply this knowledge Enhance your relationships
- How creating a unique lifestyle — with the Specific colors, aromas and sounds can be used to identify foods. and Herbs that apply to your individual constitution — can support your optimal immunity
Module 3: Understanding Your Imbalances & Your The Path to Health
Knowing your constitution is key to success Prevention of diseaseKnowing the nature of your imbalance is key.vikruti) is Restoring balance is the key and Health.
In this module, you’ll explore how to determine your imbalance and What does this mean? for How to restore your body’s health and Mind and for Your ojas will be stronger You’ll:
- Learn how imbalances can occur in the 3 doshas and Their combination can have an impact on your ability to function. Sleep, Get hungry, digestion, Elimination, Menses (if appropriate), and Mind
- Examine your symptoms and Label the doshic imbalance
- Define your imbalances using primary and secondary terms and tertiary doshas
- This knowledge will help you set up. A path for Regaining balance
Module 4: Agni, Ama & Ojas — The Ayurvedic Keys to Building Immunity
In this module, you’ll explore The most important physiological concepts Ayurveda: agni, ama, and ojas.
Agni determines how well you digest your food. Ama is the result of poor digestion, which can cause toxicity in your body. Ojas is the factor that protects against diseases and maintains homeostasis. When agni and Ojas are good for your health. You can’t be affected by any disease.
- The state of your Agni (highly, lowly, or fluctuating). and How that affects your digestion and Elimination
- Self-Care practices to balance your hormones
- The condition of your ojas and It influences how you resist stress and Disease
- How much ama do you have in your system
- There are several steps you can take in order to reduce ama. and Mind
- These are the principles for Building and protecting your ojas Maximize your immune system health
Module 5: Preventing & Treating Disease With a Healthy Diet
Now you know your constitution (prakruti). and imbalance (vikruti), we’ll explore the types of diet that prevent disease by supporting a healthy immune system. You’ll also delve into how to use food to return your body to a state of balance.
In this exploration of Ayurvedic nutrition, you’ll discover:
- Which foods and The best spices are: and worst for each dosha
- A spice that enhances agni and Reduces ama
- How to make sure the foods you eat build ojas — not ama
- Which foods can you eat Prevent disease by eating healthy foods
- The specific foods that’ll help you restore balance to your body and Mind
- Ayurvedic cooking principles
- Simple recipes and Menu ideas for each dosha
Module 6: How to Create a Healthy Ayurvedic Lifestyle for Effective Living Immune System
Living a healthy lifestyle will keep you healthy. and This will help you reach your full potential. Ayurveda Offers lifestyle guidelines that are tailored to each individual’s specific needs.
Based on your constitution (prakruti). and Any imbalances you might have (vikruti), Ayurveda Here are some ways to live your life each day in a way that maximizes the strength of your immune systems and Your healing potential.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- Daily life and It’s routine Supports healthy sleep
- Healthful digestion isn’t just about What You eat but not what you eat
- You can choose the time that is best for you to exercise based on your dosha
- How do you create a Calm, calm, and healthy morning routine
- Five for yourself-care practices that support the immune system — including daily self oil massage (Abhyanga), nasal irrigation (Jal Neti), and eye washes (Chaksu shodhana), plus two more self-support techniques
Module 7: Plant Medicine for Balancing Agni, Building Ojas & Supporting Your Immune System
A key part of Ayurvedic approaches to restoring equilibrium is herbal medicine. and Building immunity
In this module, you’ll explore The Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia’s 10 Plants that are essential to your wellbeing — and How to use them to improve your agni or reduce ama and Make ojas.
- The energetics of Ayurvedic herbalism include the concepts of rasa (taste), Virya (energy) and vipaka (long-term effect
- Four herbs that help build agni (dipana)
- The primary herbs for Reduce ama (pachana)
- These are the 4 main herbs that make ojas (rasayana)
As the course finishes, Marc will guide you to synthesize all you’ve learned, and you’ll find yourself well equipped to maintain or restore balance and support your immune system.
The Ayurveda for Strengthening Your Immune System Bonus Collection
Additionally, Marc’s transformative 7-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions are an addition to the course and We promise to respect your understanding and You can practice at a deeper level.
Ayurvedic Herbology Can Help You Manage Cancer
Audio Dialogue with Dr. Marc HalpernDavid Crow hosted the event
What Ayurvedic herbs can be used to treat different types and types of cancer? This lively discussion will be discussed. Marc and David Crow, pioneer of plant medicine, talks about the key principles and Ayurvedic herbalalism. This is the Ayurvedic paradigm. for Cancer management and Certain Ayurvedic herbal strategies for treating breast cancer and lung cancer. and Prostate cancer.
David Crow, LAc, is one of the world’s foremost experts in botanical medicine and Health care for the poor. He’s a master herbalist, aromatherapist, and Ayurvedic Acupuncturist with over 30 year experience and Chinese medical systems and Floracopeia Aromatic’s founding director.
Global Immune-Enhancing Herbs
Video Dialogue With Dr. Marc Halpern and Kathi Keville
What are the top herbs from all over the globe? for How can you build immunity? Join Marc and Kathi Keville was the founder and chief executive of the American Herbalists Guild. She wanted to learn about the immune system.-The most urgent need for boosting plant medicines on the planet is now.
Kathi Keville She is the author of 15 herbal books. She’s been highly recognized in the herbal and Since 1970, she has been teaching aromatherapy. She’s been the director of the American Herb Association since its creation in 1981 and She was a founding member in 1989 of the American Herbalist Guild. She is the founder of Green Medicine Herb School, Northern California.
Video Teaching with Dr. Marc Halpern
Prana is the knowledge of the universe. Shakti is the ability to create that knowledge energy. In this teaching, you’ll explore the many layers of prana as it influences bodily functions, the functions of the mind, and The unfolding of consciousness.
Here’s what you’ll get in Dr. Marc Halpern – Ayurveda for Strengthening Your Immune System and Balancing Mind, Body & Soul
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 400
- Assessments Yes