(This course can be ordered immediately)
Dan Kennedy – Event Hacks
Discover The Most Powerful Marketing Strategy You Can Deploy To Attract, Retain And Ascend Customers To Bigger, High Ticket Packages… And Make More Money In A Single Weekend Than Most People Do In A Single Year
This is the only system that teaches you how to market, fill and monetize your business. Event—From 500+ Person Seminars At Huge Hotels To More Intimate Workshops And Retreats With 5-15 Persons
Dear Business Owner or Entrepreneur,
Serious, they are price-resistant and will eventually leave you — perhaps to go to a competitor.
It’s All About Putting On LIVE Events — The Secret
You see, putting on a LIVE event—whether it’s a large seminar, a small workshop, an intimate retreat, or something in between—is the most powerful marketing strategy you could possibly have in your arsenal.
Customers who attend live events are more loyal and will spend more money. You will find them more motivated to succeed, as they went through many hurdles to reach you (rented car, flew, rented car, drove around town, etc.). This is in contrast to a customer who purchased directly from you or via the internet.
Otherwise, you’ll always have to deal with “replacing” Customers will be loyal to you because they will return. “move on” to someone else because you don’t have a way to retain and ascend your customers.
So don’t think that you need to be a big “guru” Start putting on your own live events. You have to start somewhere—and just having 5-The first event you host could attract 10 people. This is a great way to start something that can be scaled up. “bigger”.
So don’t think you have to get 200+ people to your seminar during your first try. You can get as many people as you want. “start small” and—once you’ve ironed out the blueprint and know what you’re doing, you can easily ramp everything up to get more people to your event.
You can’t send out one letter and expect to receive it.
Yet, that’s what most people do: send a promo email, brochure or letter and expect people to show to an event like the movie Field of Dreams: “If you build it, they will come”…
Event Hacks This book contains all the secrets to success when it comes planning, filling and monetizing an event of this magnitude. You’ll discover our EXACT blueprint—including action plans, budget worksheets, marketing strategies, and monetization strategies it would otherwise take you years to create and “figure out” You do the rest.
- Customer appreciation events To strengthen the relationship between you and customers. This is where you’ll have food, entertainment, and all kinds of “good stuff.” But you still have to sell it hard as you’re basically asking people to take time out of their schedules to attend.
- One-On-one “intensive” workshops Where you can only invite 10-Come and join 15 other people “get their hand held” In the niche you are interested in. This is literally money that’s waiting to be tapped by you…because there’s always a handful of people who would pay big money to come to one of your events.
- Your customers (or your members) can enjoy free events You can upsell prospects about your products/services. Free events need to be sold as hard as paid events…as the objections are still the same. For new members who are looking to grow their business, we hold Fast Implementation Bootcamps several days a year.
You’re simply not going to get this level of detail, specificity and “already done for you” tools and templates anywhere else…not in someone else’s course, nor in a bunch of books on Amazon.
…where I’ll cover the “nuts and bolts” of what it takes to fill and monetize events—from deciding whom to invite to how to segment your list so you’ll get the biggest bang for your buck for your marketing dollar.
in marketing and I am instrumental in helping GKIC attract over 1 million to their seminars—and sell over $100 million in revenue. People pay me $19,000 for a single consulting day and up to $2 million dollars for marketing campaigns—most of which includes marketing for seminars and bootcamps.
- The many objections that hold people back from coming to an event—and how you can get rid them of these barriers with your marketing.
- The optimum timeframes that you need to start marketing your event (it sure ain’t 1-2 weeks in advance
- The 6 ways to monetize an event (it’s a LOT more than getting sales from the stage.)
- When promoting an event, you must hit the psychological triggers.
- Unfounded emotional FEARS“you’re going to lose a lot of money… nobody’s going to show up”What are they? How can you conquer them?
- How to segment your email list so you get the most from your marketing dollar when it is time to host your event.
- How to choose speakers…and how to talk about them in your marketing materials so that your attendees will want to see them.
- It is a great time to get your prospects to attend your next event. This strategy has been used to fill up 20% of the rooms.
- The 4-Step marketing campaign architecture is easy “swipe and deploy” For your next event.
- Which media you should be using to market your event (Hint: it’s not just email and a sales letter.)
GKIC gives you the tools, strategies, resources, examples, and most importantly, the community to help achieve your financial goals. GKIC gives you the tools to attract more clients, patients or customers and eventually more profit.
- #1 Booster Training: How to Fill an Event Kris Murray’s Facebook Use (MP3 and Digital Transcript). There are 1.8 billion monthly active Facebook users which is a 17 percent increase year after year…according to Facebook itself. That’s a lot of people you could be getting in front of—and the good news is that this booster training will show you how to harness Facebook to fill up your next event.
- #2 Booster TrainingSponsorship of Events Dan Kennedy GKIC President Nick Loise (MP4 & Digital Transcript): Sponsors increase the likelihood that your event is profitable. Dan Nick and Nick discuss how to find sponsors and how sponsorship at GKIC events could be very beneficial for your business.
- #3 Booster Training: LinkedIn, How to Fill Your Events Hacks Jorge Olson (MP3 or Digital Transcript). LinkedIn is the world’s #1 business to business social media site, so if you’re selling B2B, you’ll want to listen to this training. You’ll discover how to fill your events with this valuable platform—even if you have zero experience and zero connections.
- Booster Training #4Marty Fort’s How to Fill Your Niche Events (MP3 and Digital Transcript). You don’t have to be in a big niche like marketing or weight loss in order to have an event. Marty Fort has worked with studio and music academy owners for many years. He’ll show you how to fill an event—regardless of the size of your market.
- Booster training #5Current Trends, Ideas and Changes Event Planning Hacks Sonal Sullivan (MP3 or Digital Transcript). You’ll discover critical details when it comes to event planning that’ll allow you to create the most profitable event possible—especially since it’s more challenging to get people to events and they’re bored of the same ol’ thing.
- Guides for Quick Action The core “Dan Kennedy” These trainings can be used to accelerate the implementation of your event.
- Event Planning Workbook that’ll fast-track the planning process — and help you discover your target audience, where to hold the event, and (most importantly) the purpose of holding your event.
- A 101-Page Event Marketing Swipe File Includes samples and other examples from our Info-SUMMIT℠, SuperConference℠, and Fast Implementation Bootcamps you can easily “swipe and deploy”. This collection will help you avoid having to think about what to write or say when marketing your event. This collection is worth every penny!
- Inbound Script, Marking Plans and Sale Letter Templates You can edit and modify your events for free (a time-saver!
- Facebook Event Swipe Campaigns and Marketing Checklist that’ll get you up-To-speed and on the fast track to implementation so you’re not “spinning your wheels” With your Facebook campaigns.
- A Sponsorship Prospectus Example Potential sponsors can be modelled and handed out to them. This includes all the language and hot buttons you need to use to attract sponsors to your event so you don’t have to “guess” What to say.
- LinkedIn Hacks Checklist that’ll speed you through setting up a profitable LinkedIn campaign to attract cold prospects.
- Action Guide for Filling Niche Events that’ll help you implement everything you need to make sure your event is successful and profitable.
- Action Guide For Event Planning that’ll help you with the details of putting on an event — including audio/visual, food, transportation, contracts, etc.
Listen: We have over 7 million dollars invested-Figures in marketing for our seminars or bootcamps. Over the years, we have spent months testing, tweaking, and refining how to get as many people into an event as possible.
You’re on stage at your own seminar. Your audience flew from all over the country…or took off work to drive across town to see you. They are hanging on your every word and you can practically envision them getting ready to waive their wallets at you—ready to invest in your high-Tickets program.
Dan S. Kennedy
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 62
- Assessments Yes