(This course is available as a Pre-requisite-Delivery and order within a few daysThe course is based on neurophysiological insights about spinal function and the multitude of lifestyle and emotional factors which can affect or contribute to this functioning.
CHEK Institute – Spinal Structures & Function
Discover how the spine was created to support survival and the evolutionary and embryological forces that shaped it. This understanding will help you to see what happens when things go wrong, when injuries happen, when tissue function is compromised by repetitive loading or when pain inhibits muscle activation.
In Spinal Structures & Function You will learn how the spine evolved to sustain survival and what the forces that shaped its embryological and evolutionary development. You will have a better understanding of how the spine functions when there are injuries, repetitive loading and pain that inhibits muscle activation.
You will get cutting-edge insight and an assessment of some of the most controversial parts of current spinal research. Spinal Structures & Function You will see that it is impossible for a person to build a real relationship with God.-You can easily see the data or look under the microscope to get a global understanding of the health of your spine.
The course is based upon the most current neurophysiological understandings of spinal function and the multitude of lifestyle and emotion factors that can affect or contribute to this function.
While the course covers many common orthopedic spinal conditions, it does not only focus on rehabilitation but also about performance and how to best use your spine in daily life or sports.
- How to use Phase Progressions in exercise rehabilitation and conditioning for the spine
- How to work effectively with patients suffering from spinal pain
- In-depth applied information on 8 of the most common spinal conditions you’re likely to encounter with your clients.
- The role of allostatic load is crucial in determining whether you are predisposed to spinal injury and in managing your return to full functionality.
- Why “core stability” has undergone much criticism; and why it’s still critical to understand in context and to deploy at the right time.
- How to apply CHEK The Success Formula for spinal rehabilitation and conditioning
Understanding the spine involves more than just learning anatomy, movements, and injuries. It is also about understanding how the spinal function can be optimized so that the legs and arms are able to transfer maximum force for peak performance. It is about understanding the spine’s role, not just in the musculoskeletal system, but within the system of systems that is the human body. This is why the CHEK Approach Spinal Structures And Function is like no other course in this field – it’s the spine seen through the uniquely holistic, integrated lens of the CHEK Institute.
Download immediately CHEK Institute – Spinal Structures & Function
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 52
- Assessments Yes