(This course is available as a Prerequisite-Order and delivery in a matter of days)You’ve finally realized your book isn’t teaching you to have a personality in FrenchNow you are ready to put in the effort to learn, to get rid of the noise and headaches. French With Damon D.
Beginner & Intermediate French – The Damon D French Course
- The Only French you’ve spoken in your life was when you were 8 years old singing Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi. You still say Ooh là là when you’re impressed, but haven’t learned that most French People say it when they are annoyed. And you didn’t know that hors-d’œuvres was a French word (or spelled that way). Your name could as well be Emily. Because every time you visit Paris, your name will be Emily. French is as basic as that beret you bought in the metro for €5.
- It is possible to understand French When someone speaks at 0.01mph, which is roughly…no one from France. You’ve studied FrenchYou’re expected to understand every word in the Paris metro announcement when you’re there. When someone asks you to order in a restaurant, you will sound soft and shy. This is because the server will know that you have studied. French enough to be respectful but not long enough to come at you speaking like zjsuzjsüzjszhjzsé after all you said was, “Je prends un verre de vin, s’il vous plaît.”
- It’s your New Year’s Resolution to Learn French for the past four years and you’re just now realizing there’s nothing new about that. Your book doesn’t teach you how to be a person. FrenchNow you are ready to put in the effort to learn, to get rid of the noise and headaches. French With Damon D.
- Puedo ir al baño is all you can remember from high school Spanish, and that’s great, because it’s probably the most useful phrase anyway. You secretly miss putting upside down ¿ all over the place, writing haha as jaja, and being referred to as your Spanish name which was probably Carmen or Diego. Por favor, I can help you learn Spanish.
- Rosalia songs can be understood in bits, but not all native Spanish speakers. Your trilled R doesn’t sound like a croaking, frog. Although you’re still considered a gringo at best, you’re respected.
- Miami gave MIA their airport code. They were referring to your Spanish. You realize that it is not cute to tell people you studied Spanish for so many years but cannot really speak any useful language. Now you’re ready to put in the effort to learn Spanish without all the hassles. Damon D.
Download immediately Beginner & Intermediate French – The Damon D French Course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 69
- Assessments Yes