The course can be ordered and delivered in less than one day. He is a master at fighting preparation and coaching. File size: 3.355 GBFormat File: 1 MP4
Barry Robinson – Elite Boxing for Combat Sports – Mastering Agility
Elite Boxing for Combat Sports – Mastering Agility With Barry Robinson
Barry Robinson He is widely recognized as one of today’s most talented and highly experienced boxing coaches. His own systemized coaching approach, which he developed (AMSB), has won him fans around the world. for Through his uncanny ability to make elite fighting accessible to all, he has been able to do so for many years. He has been a part of fight camps that included some of the most elite fighters in the world, such as Jose Aldo, Fedor Emileanenko and Cris Cyborg.
He is a master at fighting preparation and coaching. But he’s also an expert in film analysis and fighting/fighter breakdowns. He is highly sought after for his combination of skills and is available to train champion athletes around the globe. Boxing, MMA Muay Thai and kickboxing.
Here, for He has only filmed one in, his second with the Warrior Collective.-The depth of his work, showcasing the unique AMSB approach in coaching
Elite Boxing for Combat Sports – Mastering Agility
He demonstrates, step-by-step, an incredible array of coaching content, knowledge, and drills that he enjoys using with the world-class fighters he trains. Understanding Base, Footwork 101. Striking On the Move. Training Solo. Mastering Dual Stances and Elite Sparring Concepts.
This volume of work is essential, regardless if you want to improve your personal game or coach.
►This video includes◄
- The Definition of Stance. This system can be used regardless of your position or choice of combat sport.
- Footwork drills This series contains a complete set of fundamental drills that will ensure solid footwork.
- Adding Strikes How to strike effectively without losing balance, power or base.
- Transitioning Ranges. Drills to make sure you can use all strikes (box, kick or knee) within the same frame of movement.
- Ring Craft How to control the ring using circular movements as well as straight lines.
- Use of a Base as a Defense Consider the details that make your stance and base more defensive or offensive during sparring or fighting.
- Training solo. To greatly improve your agility and footwork, you can use a framework of calls that you can drill in your shadows boxing or bag training.
- Hand controls Take a look at the different ways that hand controls can help you control the distances and angles at which you fight.
- Re-Direction. Footwork, strikes, and controls are all combined to create a rehabilitative environment.-direct your opponent.
- Dual Stances. Drills that will help you strike equally in either an orthodox or a southpaw stance and enable you to easily switch hits.
- Sparring. BarryIt’s the complete system for Enhancing the fighting IQ and sparring skills of fighters at all levels, from novice to professional.
- Bonus Seminar Footage. Exempts from training drills both from the two Barry RobinsonThe most recent Elite Boxing for Combat Sports Seminars in the UK
- And more….
Find out for Ask yourself why Barry Robinson It is one of the most sought-after Boxing Get your copy today for coaches around the world Elite Boxing for Combat Sports – Mastering Agility With Barry Robinson today!!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 52
- Assessments Yes